Lifeguarding-Blended Learning- (r17)
After you register you will immediately get a receipt for your purchase and additional Logistics including your class date(s), the Blended Learning Link and location will be sent to you the evening you make the class purchase.
In order to complete the classroom session of the Blended Course, please complete the following Online portion and present the completion certificate to the instructor. The in-person session cannot be conducted without the Online portion, so please give yourself ample time to complete the Online portions before scheduling the in-person session.
****Note: Online completion alone will not grant a certification for any of the courses without also completing the In-person session.
Click Here For Online Portion:
--Please click below for a free copy of the participants manual.
Note: If the link does not open up the manual please copy and paste directly into your web browser address field.
Things to bring each day to class:
- Pocket Face Mask Combo set (Adult and Pediatric)-Will be supplied to you.
- Copy of the Lifeguarding manual (link is above) either on ipad, computer or printed version.
- Bottled water
- Bathing suit
- Pen and Paper for any notes
- Comfortable clothing for classroom activities
- Goggles for practice swimming. If wearing contacts, please note that you cannot wear goggles for the Brick retrieval section. I suggest bringing your contact case and extra contact solution.
As always, if any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, text: 917-224-1513 or chat with us on this website.
Please E-mail email@example.com for any questions.
* indicates a required field