Lifeguarding Pre-Course Prep Program
Program tuition includes 3 - 35 minute sessions. Please include the dates and time below (times must be approved by an Aquatic Solutions Administrator prior to registering) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your 3 day session times reserved!
During the course participants will learn how to complete the following skills:
- Swim 300 yards continuously demonstrating rhythmic breathing. Participants may demonstrate Freestyle (front craw) and breaststroke. Swimming on there back is not permitted. (googles are permitted)
- Tread water for 2 minutes using only the legs.
- Complete a timed event within 1 minute, 40 seconds. (NO googles permitted)
- Starting in the water, swim 20 yards.
- Surface dive to a depth of 7 to 10 feet to retrieve a 10-pound object.
- Return to the surface and swim 20 yards on the back to return to the starting point.
- Exit the water without using a ladder or steps.
Must be 15 years old
**Before Registering--Times must be approved by an Aquatic Solutions Administrator prior to registering) Please email email@example.com to get your 3 day session times reserved!