- Register for a Class
- American Red Cross Babysitting 8/18/21 (9am to 4pm)
American Red Cross Babysitting 8/18/21 (9am to 4pm)
This training will help participants with the followings:
- Learn about basic child care such as changing diapers and bottle feeding.
- Basic first aid such as controlling bleeding.
- Keep themselves and others safe and help children behave.
- Develop leadership skills.
- How to create a resume.
Here is the link to the babysitting trainer emergency reference guide.
Here is the link to babysitting trainer handbook:
Print outs will be provided, the links of the pdf are for you to keep.