- Register for a Class
- American Red Cross Blended Learning First Aid Course - (Please indicate the class date you would like to attend in the "Note to Seller" section at the end of the checkout process)
American Red Cross Blended Learning First Aid Course - (Please indicate the class date you would like to attend in the "Note to Seller" section at the end of the checkout process)
What Is Blended Learning?
Ideal for organizations looking to maximize learning and employee work productivity at the same time, the blended learning training option provides greater convenience and efficiency for both employers and participants.
- Combination of online learning and in-person skills session
- Content equivalent to traditional course with less time spent in a classroom
- Individuals re-certifying can pre-test out of content they know
- Self-paced training can be completed around work responsibilities
- 2-year, OSHA-compliant certification
The First Aid Blended Learning course incorporates the latest science and meets OSHA guidelines. Students learn to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies such as burns, cuts, scrapes, sudden illnesses, head, neck, back injuries, heat and cold emergencies. Students who successfully complete this course will receive a First Aid certificate valid for two years.
Please ensure that you complete the First Aid online portion and bring proof of completion to your scheduled in person session.
Important: To ensure that the date you picked is correct, we ask that you please indicate the class date you want in the "Note to Seller" section at the time of checkout after entering your payment information.
As always, if any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, text: 917-224-1513 or chat with us on this website.